Rejuvunating Lives Transforming Rehabilitation
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without giving any prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- That such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Navchetna De-addiction and Rehabilitation Center.
- This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of the same in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence under Indian and International Copyright Laws.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are given for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- We take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the Indore court jurisdiction only.
- We may collect the following information: name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information for communication purposes.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our services.
Link to other web pages
Copyrights and content restrictions
- You may print or download to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.